Welcome to W.O.W.

WOW stands for Women of Worth, a ministry to women in North Port and our community hosted by Gulf Coast Assembly of God.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Thank you WOW Leadership!




Hi Ladies!

Today I took some time off to go have a pedicure and I ended up getting the Herbal Escape Deluxe pedicure. It felt really good on my feet.

I've been experiencing a horrible burning sensation in my right foot for a couple of months and it's going up to my knee. I got the Peppermint herbal treatment with massage. I can't tell you how good it felt! It cooled me down and it felt wonderful not to have the uncomfortable burning feeling for awhile.

This isn't a really good picture, but my toes came out really pretty and I'm happy with them.

So, thank you to the Women of Worth leadership team for my good looking toes! The leadership team blessed me back in October with a gift certificate at a local spa.

On another note: don't forget our Women's event this month. We'll meet next Tuesday, January 25 at 6:30 pm for a time of fellowship. Please bring a pot-luck dish that we can share.

Our speaker is: Ileana Reich and she will bring the word that God has placed in her heart. It's going to be a wonderful evening!

Hope to see you there! Please sign up GCAG ladies in the lobby! Thanks!

Hugs,
LaDonna

1 comment:

  1. I have never had a pedi. What a wonderful way to pamper yourself for a little while.

    ReplyDelete