Welcome to W.O.W.

WOW stands for Women of Worth, a ministry to women in North Port and our community hosted by Gulf Coast Assembly of God.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

One of my hobbies....tablescapes







Hi Ladies,

One of my favorite things to do is create seasonal tablescapes. I'd never done it before until seeing it on the Food channel and just fell in love with creating them.

When we first began having our WOW meetings it brought me such pleasure in creating tablescapes for our monthly meetings. Since then, I've delegated that job on to capable women on our leadership team that are so talented and do an amazing job every month in making our tables and room so beautiful for you that attend.

We look forward to this new year and all that God has in store for our church and you Women of Worth!

Make your plans to come as Ileana Reich shares a word from the Lord this month, January 25th at 6:30 pm in the Life Center. Bring a dish to feed eight that we share for our mealtime together.

Hope to see you there! Sign up in the lobby

Hugs,
LaDonna

1 comment:

  1. Hi LaDonna!
    This tablescape is just gorgeous! I adore all the pretty sparkle it gives off. I really enjoy tablescaping as well. Sometimes I do it just for fun and to play with pretty dishes LOL (I guess it kind of brings out the little girl in me). Butt, I also like to do it for my little family. Even if we are having a very simple meal, it makes us all feel special when eating at a pretty table.

    ReplyDelete