Welcome to W.O.W.

WOW stands for Women of Worth, a ministry to women in North Port and our community hosted by Gulf Coast Assembly of God.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rejoice! Christmas Celebration, Nov 30th

Our guest speaker this month is our Youth leaders wife, Laura Cestero. She'll be sharing what God has placed on her heart! Come out for fun, fellowship and word!

Our event this month is: Tuesday, November 30th beginning with a pot-luck meal at 6:30 pm.

Child-care will be provided.

We hope to see you there!

Hugs,
LaDonna Jones
WOW leadership team

1 comment:

  1. Hi LaDonna!

    Thank you for the visit. I hope you set yourself a nice tea and enjoyed a little reflective time! When I use my pretty things just for my little evening tea, it makes me feel special and I think we all need that feeling. We can get so lost in this hectic world. And using china teacups forces me to slow down. I am able to spend some quiet time thinking how fortunate I am and how loved I am. It gives me the wonderful cherished moment to reflect and talk to my Heavenly Father. And it probably sounds very goofy, but, this is the time of day that I just literally chat with our Lord. I talk about my day or what has happened that lifted my spirit or weighs heavy on my heart. It is a time I look forward to every evening.

    I hope your get together this month turns out wonderful. Sounds like a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete